Frozen raw products
Best before date:
- 12 months from elaboration date kept at - 18 ° C.
- Keep at -18 ° C. Do not refreeze the product once it has been thawed.
Pre-heat oven at 200 ° C
- Pies: Place the product directly in the oven; it can also be partially thawed.
- Pasties: Place the pies directly into the oven or partially thaw the product beforehand It is recommendable to glaze the product for extra shine.
- Mini pasties, mini sandwiches and snacks: Partial thawing is recommendable prior to baking. Glaze for extra shine. These products can also be fried at 170ºC.
- Puff pastry: Partially thaw the product before placing it in the oven.
It is recommendable to defrost the product between 5 to 20 minutes (depending on size) at room temperature. Place the product in a 200ºC pre-heated oven. Cooking time depends on the size.
Cakes and desserts
Defrost and ready to serve.
Place the product in a 200ºC pre-heated oven until the cheese has melted
The product is ready for consumption.
Best by date
Keep at refrigerated temperature between 0 and 4ºC.